Sunday, January 17, 2010

Three Year Old Birthday Invitation Wording I Need Help With Wording For A Birthday Invitation/poem?

I need help with wording for a birthday invitation/poem? - three year old birthday invitation wording

My sister and I are planning a joint birthday party for our 2 girls and 3 years. We make our own invitations and we are stuck in a text. We want to know whether those who are eligible for a child, but do not know the other child does not feel obligated to give gifts to both. However, we feel that the gift is mention tacky. This is what we are today:

Cousins in the heart,
Cousins in the game, Kyleigh and Sabrina have a very special day!
An anniversary, birthday and one two three,
The party will not be the same without you.

*** Even if the party for two persons,
Not that you need two ***. Pass

Our main goal is to be here, so we celebrate another year!


Asterisk The distinction between what we want to change. Too many "two". And it is important to keep a light heart. Suggestions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

While we rejoice in the joys of two
This does not mean you have to buy toys

Anonymous said...

HERE ARE SOME R

Loneliness and isolation

Often I find confusing
Where comfort and happiness they can find,
Am I the only one who is alone?
Where is my lonely single large stone
What makes my heart so much weight?
Can someone tell me, no one so far?

Why is the search for peace in crowded places?
Why did you go to clubs and stadiums?
Why can not understand a simple thing?
Can someone tell me what brings happiness?
One day I will find hope
And we know that in this world that I am not alone
Then realize that the loneliness,
Fortunately, you can aspire to, and if the seniors.

I am not a bird that flies aimlessly
Not a happy pet for a walk,
I myself am a star, but individual
A complete unit with all the many standards
Loneliness is just a state of mind
Dear fellow citizens, is simply a fixation.


Hola''Canadá''

Where Is My Love

Everything around me seems threatened Quiete
This is sometimes killing and does me silence.
Then suddenly I look around and be crazy
When my dear, you have, it makes me sad.

I often wonder where I'm going to,
As my friend told me in the lurch
I wonder if I will suddenly recover
Before you can read about my loneliness.
Which, if I think I have my peace,
I see that my love can not fleece.

Where you let me know where the love is gone
And left me alone this morning,
Tell me where I can go, look discover,
To find and bring back my love.

Do I really found my love, if so, where,
Do I look desperate?
God knows that I love, I can not live without you.
Can someone tell me what love really is,
This is a survey of the common man,
Tell me what love is a life story.




I'm still alive


My heart is burning on a single
A piece of my soul on fire
A figure with no soul wander
The Pursuit of Happynessfrom here to there,
Caught in the mangrove-known monuments,
A deafening silence sound for a while
With mixes and thrown here and there
The noise and dirt everywhere
Why am I still alive?
Am I really alive, or my life
To live, I have no resistance to face.

When I was still alive.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY ................. LIBRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Balance is a world, a kind
Among those who have a beautiful head.
They are very methodical and enchanting,
Her smile is very, very charming.
Balance is a world, the name and fame to earn,
Their glances win hearts anyway
Of those who reward them with a rose to
Is free, is my love, to which the universe
Lovers of classic winner
That beat all the love?
My Dear ...............................








Post a Comment