Saturday, January 9, 2010

Copd Day I Have COPD. Is It Possible To Take Steroids Every Day?

I have COPD. Is it possible to take steroids every day? - copd day

If I were a bad, bad attack to have my doctor put me on steroids. It offers help and time to rest.
Now they have an allergy to insect stings. This means a trip to a hospital. I inject EpiPen me. They treat me to the hospital and me methylprednisolone, 21 pills for 6 days.

The wonderful thing is that I like a normal person that they feel. My COPD is resolved. I can do normal things, every day. I breathe my oxygen. I know that the development increases the shape of a moon "face and her weight. The way that my disability is so, why do I care if I get too?

Please tell me ...................................

4 comments:

hotmama said...

I work in a pharmacy in the clinic and meet our regular monthly medication for people who are included steroids for COPD. There are people who take prednisone or methylprednisolone per day, you should discuss with your doctor. If you do not mind the side effects then go for it, steroids, this system has a weakened immune system, making it difficult to fight for you, or stay away from infection, you can easily sick and need apart from anyone, even the common cold to hold.

debbysue... said...

I use Advair and Singulair for asthma, and seems to help. I also have COPD and often a nebuliser. Steroids, as you put on too much weight, and once that is very difficult to lose, believe me, I went from 156 to 250 in a year and has been the fight against obesity.

stephenie a said...

Steroids do not cause weight gain, but also cause heart problems, I had aheart attack recently and was a lot of steroids also disintegration of the immune system have been if you are infected with HIV, etc. ..

chILD Mom said...

You can take steroids every day, but it is very difficult on the body. Possible side effects include weight gain, decreased immune system, osteoporosis and even diabetes. If your serious lung disease, but the benefits outweigh the risks of May you should talk to your doctor about what you think. My daughter had taken steroids because he was a few weeks old (we) have no choice, but we were able to reduce the dose to two days. From what I understand, this reduces the risk of side effects, and for them, so far, so good. Best of luck.

Post a Comment