Monday, January 4, 2010

36 Inch Hd Lcd Tv Should I Buy A New LCD Television?

Should I buy a new LCD television? - 36 inch hd lcd tv

Currently I have two TV: Sharp LCD screens of 20 inches (not HD) and have a 36-inch Sony flat screen, but not an LCD display. The Sony has a broad back, but the screen is definitely flat. Here's my dilemma: There is absolutely nothing wrong with my 36-inch Sony TV. It is huge and takes too much space, but rarely seen. Love for an elegant, gentle, a new LCD screen, 40 inches, have 1080/240hz, but I'm still undecided. I wonder what the community thinks. Thank you guys.

1 comment:

BMAN said...

Depends on what you plan on the TV. whether HD or Blu-ray movies to play and I recommend a 1080p set, but if only one person watching TV only, then go with a normal LCD screen. The size of the television is usually half the distance of the viewer, for example, if your room for 2 m above the TV, the TV should approximately 102 cm (40 ")

I think they should comply with your TV or sell, have to get a new one. This is not the point, used with 3-TV, only rarely.

http://www.choice.com.au/viewArticle.asp ... Watch this vid

Post a Comment