Monday, January 25, 2010

How To To Put Lenses On Camcorder I Have A Jvc Gr-d33u Mindv Camcorder And I Was Wondering What I Needed To Put A Fisheye Lens On It?

I have a jvc gr-d33u mindv camcorder and i was wondering what i needed to put a fisheye lens on it? - how to to put lenses on camcorder

Ring around the lens, f = 2.7 ~ 43.2mm f1.6 30.5 I do not understand how it was my first fisheye when helping someone, I need information and can be made available, says a link to one of my money im going to give up $ 50 I hope this helps

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://fillinganswers.universe.net.ru
You can get much information on this web site, hosted on the site of one minute and check each link at a time when you can get the answer in the Google search on this site that helped me a lot

Post a Comment