Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Magnetic Door Lock What Will I Need To Install A Lock That Opens By Magnetic Swipe Cards? Proximity Cards?

What will I need to install a lock that opens by magnetic swipe cards? Proximity cards? - magnetic door lock

I am interested in imposing a lock for my door, but as a locksmith, locks itself against the training, or a child useless Pratices WHO. After some research, I would be magnetic stripe cards (I call them "worthless credit card"), or proximity cards (HID An example is what) are used as input.

What do I need and what I do for each system? Estimated cost?

1 comment:

wires said...

The following link takes you to a page with a padlock that interests you also have kits. It seems that more than $ 1,000 or more for what you want. A magnetic card is Nice. Take a look at the use of magnetic cards and the procurement is a key to open the door. A proximity sensor is good because it is not necessary to get something. However, the card is quite the sensor in the vicinity. About 6 inches. You need the card in a place you can get close enough to activate the lock, or remove him as a key. Place a magnetic closure is a locked door with a strong electromagnet. If the power fails, the lock will open. Nothing, until the magnet can also weaken the grip. Or will remove dirt holding capacity.

Post a Comment