Sunday, December 13, 2009

Vag Hair I Burned My Vag Hair...? Woman Help!?

I burned my vag hair...? woman help!? - vag hair

Ok, so I have not waxed, but I do not shave for months, Fricken and hear the crap out of me, because it attracts so bad. A few days ago coupke Soa I noticed that my hair long arm of the mother, but I have never seen B4. I asked to cut around him and said that it burns. She lights the burner stove and running with their hands immediately. Thus, unshaven, his hair is shorter, the Coris hair and dark thciker would result. VAG So my hair was very long, and the dam is not sure he would be to shave again, so I took a BIC lighter and burned. He very well that r shorter and not prickly. However, my question is if we, what harm can come to me? Is it bad for me? I know that Wil does not burn, because I was very attentive. Should stop doing? Moreover, what is managed in other ways not shaved. I've never wax, and I'm frankly afraid of her. Alternatives?

No comments:

Post a Comment