Monday, February 8, 2010

Backup Wont Backup Shadow Copy Mode 80042308 HELP!! I Accidentally Deleted My Files On Drive D And Now My Files Wont Backup?!?

HELP!! I accidentally deleted my files on Drive D and now my files wont backup?!? - backup wont backup shadow copy mode 80042308

OK, so this is what happened. Every day my Windows Vista and not the backup files automatically. Everything was going fine until one day something appeared in the backup, and said that my backup, because my D drive is full. Then I came here, and someone said it was safe to delete all the files on my D drive, so I did. The Archives is working normal because there is no file type for the backup files. I've tried to make the backup on a drive other than the C drive, but still can not give me that option. How can I move my files to D? What were they?

4 comments:

Sergey Vasilenkov said...

You can try to recover the deleted files with Easy File Undelete:

http://www.munsoft.com/EasyFileUndelete/

It only uses state of the art algorithms to return as many files as possible and the lost files even if their location and size are not stored in the file system structures. You can also judge a preview of the files found in the program in a position to quality of recovery ahead.

Sukhoi said...

The windows of the backup system is unreliable.

You can Mozy to backup your personal data off-site encryption.

Use this link to 2.25 GB of free space for your backups will receive:
https: / / / mozy.com? code = 94HW8M


If you register via this link, you will be able to recommend to your friends, every friend = 0.25 GB more for you and your friend.

I have been using for several months and is very good and free.

d4rkjed1 said...

You have to go back, because the current view is that what was added on that day. Just add files from the backup. This does not necessarily mean that you can not come back for more. Solution as quickly as possible.

Belgaria... said...

You accidentally deleted some software that makes backups, it is able to reformat the computer or if you do a system restore. If you do not know what a program that your PC has at an earlier time everything can be properly restored.

Post a Comment